So we are going about our regular day on Tuesday and get a call from
mom (cory's mom) and are invited to a Mariners Baseball game. We think it would be way fun so we decided to go. The cool thing about this trip is that Cory's dad got tickets from his buisness and could not go. Well these seats are to die for. He gave them to mom and she took cory and i and we loved it. These seats are 4 rows behind the home plate, all you can eat food FOR FREE, and you are treated like a celebrity. It is great. I will never be satisfied by another baseball seat ever again:). Here is a pic of the great view we had.
So while we
are headed to the game we park the car and get out. I reach to get Macade and realize that my hand is covered in Poop...YUCK. So we have to change him in the trunk of the jeep. We realize that i am not as prepared as usual and only have a clean onesie. Well the poop went all the way through his jeans. So we stick the onesie on him and run into the stadium and have to buy him some pants because, surprise, surprise, It is rainy and cold!! Well no such thing as just pants for little guys like Macade so we end up having to buy him a sweatsuite. But it so darn Cute!!!
I just had to show this last picture because it is to die for. This is Macade holding the
menu for the game. Yes our seats had menus we could order food from...for free remember. It was called the dimond club as you can see on the menu. He is such a little cutie. And i must say our little angel made it through 9 innings (3 1/2 hours) without even a wimper...a smile the whole time! he is so great And last but not least, just a few more little pics from our great, spur of the moment, night out! Macade and Dad, Me and Cory, Macade eating some of mom's ice cream. ( i know i could not resist, he just likes it too much:) )
2 comments:
Oh I am so stinking jealous that we aren't there to go boating with you, and that you got such amazing seats to the Mariners game!!! That is amazing that Macade lasted the WHOLE game! Tanner did great at the game we took him to also. I LOVE the little Mariners outfit! Now i wish Tanner had one! Macade looks soo good in it! love you and miss you! oh, and I love the blog!
Tess, I love your blog! Macade is so cute! He is getting so big and I cant believe I still havent seen him in real life. You guys look like your doing awesome! Oh and totally jealous about the Mariners seats, we just went to an A's game and I was coveting those seats behind home plate! Love you guys!
Post a Comment