During the 2nd inning Cindy and I texed messaged a picture of macade at the game to the qwest field website (that is the mariners field.) So during the 8th inning they started to show some of the pictures that were sent in from the game. And our adorable little Macade was 3rd on that giant screen in the ball park. We got the whole field to AWW. It was great. The camera loves him, as well as his fans!!! This is the picture that changed all the Mariners fans to Macade fans!! It was a night to remember!!Friday, July 27, 2007
Root Root Root for the Mariners, If They Don't Win It's The Same....
During the 2nd inning Cindy and I texed messaged a picture of macade at the game to the qwest field website (that is the mariners field.) So during the 8th inning they started to show some of the pictures that were sent in from the game. And our adorable little Macade was 3rd on that giant screen in the ball park. We got the whole field to AWW. It was great. The camera loves him, as well as his fans!!! This is the picture that changed all the Mariners fans to Macade fans!! It was a night to remember!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! I heart Macade!
Tessa, you guys are so cute! What a fun little family, I can't wait to see you guys. . .who knows when but soon! Love you!
Hey Tessa! So so so cute! Congrats on your marriage, and baby and everything else that has happened since I saw you at my wedding (almost 7 years ago, now!) Seems like you are doing well! We are thinking of you and your family.
Love, Cousin Kendra in NYC
Oh ... my ... lanta. You have got such a spot light kid. Thanks for being such an awsome example.
Okay Tessa, we all know that the Mariners game was great, what else!!! :) UPDATE ALREADY! I check your blog probably every other day~I'm obsessed with your goodness! love you
Post a Comment