Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Night at the Fair

The Puyallup fair is going on. They do it every year in September and we packed up our gear and headed out to the fair with two of our good friends, Jesse and Jessica. We just walked around and enjoyed being out.


I was craving a Carmel Apple and it seems as though my treat turned into someone elses!!

Of Course, We all know that Macade has no fear and loves animals. We learned this from the zoo, so we headed to all the animals at the farm and once again Macade loved it. Here he is playing with the Sheep. And of course we had to wash our hands after the animals, Macade just likes to play in the sink, but we manage to soap up his hands and wash it. In the process i get a full bath.


While we were sitting down enjoying some good old fashioned BBQ macade took the pickle from Cory's plate and had at it. He loved it. It was so funny to watch him suck the juice from it.




Over all it was a great night at the fair. How can you not have fun at the fair.

6 comments:

Diana said...

Tessa, I love it. Macade is such a cutie and I love the pickle picture! Too cute!

JONATHAN CARL WRIGHT said...

You look so great babe! And so good to update your blog! :) I love it. And Macade looks a little different. WOW 10 months! cute cute! And funny too. I laughed out loud with the "i get a whole bath" comment. You're too cute. maybe macade will be a marine biologist. (animals and water!)

Kaylinn said...

You look so great babe! And so good to update your blog! :) I love it. And Macade looks a little different. WOW 10 months! cute cute! And funny too. I laughed out loud with the "i get a whole bath" comment. You're too cute. maybe macade will be a marine biologist. (animals and water!)

Kaylinn said...

okay, i messed up. The "Jon Wright" comment was me posting as Dad when i fixed mom's hyperlink problem. Sorry. Thats why you have it twice. but at least now you have a lot of comments. :) Not as fun as Diana commenting, but fun anyway! :)

Katie said...

Tessa,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. So fun to hear from you. Your baby is absolutely adorable!! I look forward to becoming a mom and having fun moments like hand washing and pickle eating. I have been to the area of Washington where you are living and think it's so beautiful there. What a nice place. I look forward to seeing what you are doing through blog. You look like such a good mom. I expected that though cuz your mom is such a great example. Again, you have the cutest baby!

Katie said...

Tessa,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. So fun to hear from you. Your baby is absolutely adorable!! I look forward to becoming a mom and having fun moments like hand washing and pickle eating. I have been to the area of Washington where you are living and think it's so beautiful there. What a nice place. I look forward to seeing what you are doing through blog. You look like such a good mom. I expected that though cuz your mom is such a great example. Again, you have the cutest baby!