Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday


Macade turned 1 on November 1st. It was a fun day. We opened gifts, ate cake and ice cream and played with new toys. It was a fun day.

Ok, ok, i have to brag for a moment. The cake was made by me. All of it including the cake pan, and the frosting job. I am so proud of myself. It was really fun too.

3 comments:

Kaylinn said...

My gosh that quilt it SOO CUTE! And such a GREAT idea! I'm so Proud. And look at you...equally domestic. Great cake tessa! I want to try that!

Michele said...

Tessa.. I found your blog on Diana's. What a cute little family you have! Your little boy is just darling. Hope you guys have a good holiday season. I'll be checking you blog regularly now!

Katie said...

Hey Tessa,
I am putting a password on my blog. Please e-mail me at groverkster@gmail.com so I can invite you to read it. Thanks!