So we had our ultrasound today and are very excited to announce that we will be having another little
BOY!!! Yeah! I can not wait for Macade to have a little brother to play with and to be great friends with. We are so excited! only 4 months left!!!!
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations! How fun for Macade and little boy #2 to be best buddies! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations, Tessa! I just found your blog and am so glad to see that you are doing so well! Your family is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations! 2 of the same gender is great- think of all the $$ you'll save on clothes & toys & blankets etc. Not to mention that you can somehow convince them that they are best friends. And hope it stays that way! :)
Hope to see you next summer (and meet the boys) at the reunion!
I love that you blogged it...just like you said you would! You are a blogger TEssa, you really are!
yay for little boys! i hope we have another one next, i think brothers will be so much fun! im ecxited for you!
Post a Comment