Thursday, January 21, 2010
Back To Life
Ok Ok. So i know that i have been WAY behind on my blogging and i am sorry. But at least now i have changed the christmas music and my backround!!! Baby steps. But for my fans out there you are going to have to wait another day or two. I got some sick babies and they take priority. So check back then.. Sorry for the inconvenience:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm sorry they are sick! I have been waaaaaiting for you to update (geex! Way to keep my waiting!). Let me know if you need anything with your sick kiddos. Dinner? Medicine? Dr. Pepper??
I cannot say one word about being behind in blogging. I hadn't written since Christmas. I did finally post pictures of our Disney and Cruise pictures this morning. I miss you dear Tessa and can't wait to see you all again at church.
Post a Comment