Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Words

Braxton has said his first word. "PEEZ" (Please). When he wants something we just say "what do you say Brax" and he follows with a PEEZ. He will also say it on his own at times when asking for something. It is so exciting and so adorable!

3 comments:

Kaylinn said...

EEEK! So adorable. I can't believe he's talking! STOP GROWING!!!

Andrea M said...

Life as you know it is now over. You now have TWO talking children. I love it when kids talk...I like it even better when they repeat everything you say...for example...."Braxton...say...
hippopotamus ...say...Mississippi....say armadillo....say..catalytic converter...It is hilarious getting them to say the hardest words. Be careful though, they will also repeat words that you wish they wouldn't.

ramirezinthesun said...

Tessa, we have been thinking about you so much! WOW I cant believe Braxton is talking.. feels like you were just pregnant last week.. I hope we can meet up again soon!!

Love you always :)
Jessica and Jesse