Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fall Overview

I have been out again of the blogging world and am just going to do a quick replay of our Fall adventures this past October and November!

My favorite picture of me with my boys.
Me and My Boys again We headed to the Pumpkin patch with Cory's Family and really enjoyed it. we just picked pumpkins and walked the corn mazes. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed being with Family.
Macade and his cousin Sammy



Braxton tried to lift all the pumpkins.
Braxton and Macade with their cousin Sammy.

Picking the Perfect pumpkin

Going through the corn maze. Macade thought the mazes were very cool. He loved finding the checkpoints.
Us with Cory's Family
We did our annual Pumkin carving again for Family night. This year was Braxton's first year to do it and he loved it. Each night they made sure that i lit the pumpkins.




My Cuties all dressed up. Macade was Luigi and Braxton was a Pirate.

4 comments:

Andrea M said...

Yay!!! You are ALIVE. I love the pictures of the boys in the Halloween costumes. They were super cute. You always look so stinkin' cute even in random pictures. Thanks for a fun time last night at the Progressive dessert thingy.

Kaylinn said...

Ahh...its good to see you back and blogging. So fun to see a few pictures. Speaking of pictures - you owe me. And QUICK - I've got to get this project done.

Lesley Wright said...

Cute!! You got some great pictures at the pumpkin patch. I love the one of Macade sitting on the pumpkins and the first one of you and the boys. I can't ever seem to take the really cool pictures with the blurry background. You did great. I also love Macade's Luigi costume, so cute, did you make it?

DL said...

beautiful family you have.

http://dl-daybyday.blogspot.com/