A very long year of waiting but it is here. Cory recieved his promotion last week and is now the District Manager of his own district. With this promotion comes a serious move. Where, you may ask. Well, can you tell by this picture?
If not, maybe this one:
or this one:
or maybe this one:
Not ringing a bell yet. Well, I'll tell you! My family and I are moving to the beautiful state of Wisconsin. Madison area to be exact and we could not be more thrilled. Yes, yes we know it is cold but that does not scare me. I don't mind the freezing weather or the snowy winters!We are so excited for the new adventure that awaits us. We are to be there in a month. Holy cow, a month. I have already made a calendar with each day stuffed with things to do to get ready and i am well on my way.
Cory left on monday and is there for the next 2 weeks working. While there he will hopefully find us a place to live for a temporary time until we find a house to buy. Woo-hoo. Finally we know that we will be there for a while so we can finally buy. We have been in limbo here for so long we never could purchase and now its going to be our turn. How exciting is that!
It is so interesting to think that in the last 8 months there were so many times we felt abandoned by our Father in Heaven with so many prayers and pleas going unanswered for so long. Then within 3-4 days all our prayers are answered, everything is falling into place and more. The lord takes care of us!! I love my Father in Heaven and I know he hears our prayers. When he will respond is another story, but he does hear them. We are truely indebted to him for the blessings he has brought into our lives!
Well Wisconsin, Ready or not, here we come!!!!!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 comments:
Cory told me the happy news last night. Welcome neighbors! (Okay, "neighbors" is a very loose term, but 3 hrs away is a lot closer than 3 days away!)
Tess, that last picture is gorgeous. I would love to live on a huge farm like that. I hope you guys love it! You deserve the best my friend and I went to Wisconsin once and it was beautiful and we loved it, not a bad place to be!
I just came across your blog and then I saw the state of Wisconsin picture and I thought I'd say "welcome". I live about 1.5-2 hours away from Madison and it's been a rough winter so far, one day it was 53 degrees, the next was 19 and snowy! Welcome to The Badger State.
You are superwoman! Moving in 1 month, with Cory gone for 2 weeks of that with 3 little children...GOOD LUCK! I am going to need you example very soon I have a feeling! I'm very excited for you guys though. What a beautiful state.
So so happy for you Tessa!!! I love how you worded it, Heavenly Father is so mindful of us, but sometimes we have to wait for those blessings. You guys so deserve it!!!!
While I'm so excited for you and your family, I am NOT excited for you to be so far away! Hopefully you visit lots and of course that we can visit you, especially with my brother there too! Love you and so glad you finally get to move up!
Tessa.....what am I going to do without you in church? Now I HAVE to go to Sunday School !!!! LOL I can't wait for this exciting time for you. I am jealous that you get to move and start anew. You are blessed by all that is coming your way. We love you all and will miss you. Have fun meeting your new friends. They are lucky to get to have you. I miss you already and you haven't even left yet. I love you !!!!!!
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء والجبيل
تسليك مجاري بالاحساء بالجبيل
تنظيف فلل شقق منازل بالجبيل
كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الفلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام والاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بسيهات
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
You are superwoman! Moving in 1 month, with Cory gone for 2 weeks of that with 3 little children...GOOD LUCK! I am going to need you example very soon I have a feeling! I'm very excited for you guys though.
ทางบ้าน
Thanks for the interesting blog post that have lots of information with great writing skills. Special knowledge for students available at this post. As Normal, i can share some information about Online Assignment Help for students.
Post a Comment