Wednesday, December 5, 2007

1 year Pictures

So as you all know, Macade turned 1 in November. So it is time for his annual picture. Well this year our budget is a tad bit tighter so we are not going professional this year. I decided to try my own pictures. That went just swell. Macade would not sit still, he would not smile, it was a mess. But i did manage to get a few shots in. Here are some of my favorites, but i am going to touch them up a bit with that wonderful photoshop. Just soften the lighting, rid the redeye and such. But i must say, he is cutie. And they are decent for being taken by me. But we are going at it again so that we get a few in a different outfit. We will see if my patience will last.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Macade is an absolute DOLL!!! Oh my goodness, I can not believe that I have still yet to meet him. Anyway, I was just thinking about you guys up in Seattle and all the bad storms. Any damage? You guys doin ok? Well, love ya. . .and I love your cute little house all decorated Christmasy!

The Kammeyers said...

Hi Tessa! Remember me? :) I saw your blog awhile back, and hope you don't mind, but I added a link to it from mine and Aaron's blog. You guys are such a cute family! Hope everything is going well for you in Tacoma! ~Lauren