Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chrismas 2007

Ok, so it has been quite a while since I have updated this thing. But i will try to play catch up. I wish i could show all of the pics i have over the last few months but i only have until Macade wakes up and that is not too long. No computer work can get done with that little rascle around:)


Christmas was a blast. My whole fam came up to Seattle to be with us. I held my parents, My sis, and David and his wife Lesley for a total of 7 people in my home. Yes i am a true hostess. I am quite proud. We had our christmas excitment and just hung around and enjoyed being together since that does not happen often since we are spread all over. Here are some pics of the great memories!!
We did our annual bowling trip. David and Cory tied with an average of 130 or something and ended up on the plaque at home. Very exciting!
We headed out to Seattle to the underground tour. I could not tell you exaclty what it is because i was dealing with my son who just wanted to run everywhere! But it was fun to get out and see new things. We just love being together.
Here are the hats i made for the boys for Christmas. They are all matching. They turned out so good. I just had to get a picture with Macade and his Grandpa and Uncle all matching! CUTE

No comments: