Uncle Dave with Macade. It seems he always gets the easy travel.
Here is Macade with our good friends little boy. he was only a month old and Macade was so good with him. He would rub his back and his hair. It was so much fun to watch!

Macade got this big bear for christmas from Grandma Wright. He loves this bear. here he is giving him big bear hugs!
Daddy and Bubba love to lay together under the blanket on the floor and watch soccer.
Macade was not sleeping well this week and i wore him out this day. he has never fallen asleep in his high chair before. I must have really pooped him out! he crashed in the middle of lunch. Macade would never turn down food for anything.






1 comment:
I hate it when I update my blog and then nobody comments. Its like I'm talking to space. So-I've noticed your blog, read it a few times, and copied the pictues I liked to my personal computer. You are loved! :)
Post a Comment