While Cory was enjoying his time in Ireland i took a little trip of my own to the Great California. I headed to my parents house so that i did not have to be alone in our big house all week. I don't like that idea. So macade and i headed on a plane the monday after Cory left and stayed there all week. it was great. Of course Grandma and Grandpa really enjoyed having their only grandson around. And let me tell you, Macade loves my mom. he will choose my mom over me. When we came home to him after errands or the temple, he would run to my mom first and give her a hug and kiss before me. Darn little boy! Grandma was eating it up!
My mom took him to the Clayton Library for some reading. I have one day a week that i take him to the library to read and play. So it felt like home to him! Very cute.
There is a new park now right in Downtown Clayton where the post office is and where the 4th of July parade is held. here he is playing at that park.
We headed off to Heather Farms park to feed the ducks. Macade loved it. I was afraid of the Geese. I was pretty much nervous the whole time when they came around. Macade thought nothing of it, he just threw the bread at them and thought they were so cool because they were as tall as him!






No comments:
Post a Comment