Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally Out Of Rexburg

After many years of Torture for my brother David and his wife Lesley, he finally graduated with his BA. We are so proud of him. And we love it because it gives a great excuse to all get together. So Cory and i drove from Seattle to Rexburg..12 hours, 13 with Macade. We split it in 2 days and really it was not that bad. macade is a great sport. he just sits and watches movies and reads books and eats alot. For the most part...for an 18 month old boy, he was a great sport!

We had the oportunity to go to the new Rexburg temple. It was beautiful. Just as an interesting note, that saturday after the end of the semester, the day we went, there were 28 weddings that day! CRAZY!




So i must say, my little man has some serious California blood in him. I guess we have to head back so he will fit it!



AND....as a very exciting side note, after Dave opened all of his gifts he and Lesley had a gift to give all of us...THEY ARE PREGNANT. Due in the beginning of December. YEAH!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

I am so glad you guys came. I love you all. Macade is so cute and fun to watch. I love the pictures. And the pictures visiting Grandma and grandpa are so fun.

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

Hi Tessa, I just tagged you on our blog.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

So fun seeing pics and updates of ya'll on your blog! Check out mine sometime....although lately I have been a slacker at posting!