Tuesday, July 8, 2008
...And then there were Four
The cat is out of the bag so i guess i should share with those who like to stay posted. Cory and I are expecting another little one On February 7th 2009. Yes i am about 3 months along now and have kept it pretty quiet until at 7 weeks my tummy decided it was time to POP. So at 9 weeks i let the family in on the secrest since i felt bad that everyone at church and my friends knew but my fam did not! Its hard to hide it when they can see it! So yes i am showing and all. Just great, it seems this will go on forever! But we are so excited and are looking forward to having another little one for Macade to play with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations! How fun to be expecting another little one! We're happy for you tess!
Congradulations..double. One for updating your blog without me pushing too hard, and two for expecting my new fun neice/nephew! I'm excited to see you in a month!
Hurray! I am so eecited that we are prego together. Too bad we aren't closer. I am so glad that Dave and my kids will have cousins (2 of them) to play with. They will be the best of friends, I can see it already. Love you guys so much
Post a Comment