Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Done Forever
Cory officially graduated from Pacific Lutheran University with his Masters in Business Administration on May 25, 2008. We are so happy. Many of my pictures are with my mom so i do nto have many. But i threw a huge BBQ for him with his family and friends and made an awsome cake that i must brag about with the help of my mother. It was way too much work for one little old me:) It was a graduation cap with the tassel and all. This is still in the process. my mom as the pictures of the final...still:) Congratulations Cory! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Congrats!!! I have been wondering how you have been doing, I am so glad I found you on blogspot! :) I was just scrapbooking girls camp, wow have things greatly progressed for both of us!!! Oh, and Congrats on your new pregnancy too. :) Wow, that's happy! :)
Charla Ann
I am so happy for you!!!! Both for your new bun and for your hun. So I need your help with this whole blog thing. I just started it today and I don't know how to add on friends and see others blog pages. Can you help me out??? I miss you.
Post a Comment