Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daddy's Boy

Macade is such a daddy's boy it is fun to watch. He wants to do everything with daddy. The moment he gets home from work to the time macade goes to bed he spends every minute with is Dad! I must say, it is nice break for me!!

Macade and Dad at the park

Macade and Dad BBQing

Macade eating cookie dough with a Daddy's boy bib

Just darn cute!

5 comments:

Mina said...

Oh my gosh, he's so Big these days! What a fun little family you have!

Lesley Wright said...

I love Macade he is just so dang cute

Kaylinn said...

Great job updating your blog sis! Such cute picture. I can't believe how big Macade is!!! So cute

Diana said...

I love these pictures. Macade looks like he has such a little personality! I love that you are due in February, what date? I'm due the 15th. We'll have to swap stories cause we're basically at the same stage!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?