I am a little over 36 weeks and as requested by a certain Brittany again I have posted another belly shot. I am so ready for this to be over. Although I have not brought out any of his clothes yet or gotten anything ready. I have really procrastinated. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go. Crazy!!

9 comments:
Yay! You look so cute! So I didn't realize that I am just a week behind you, our little guys are gonna be so close in age! How fun! Good luck, I am totally feeling you with the "ready for this to be over"!
Wow! I can't believe you only have 3 1/2 weeks more to go!! So Exciting! Glad that you guys had a nice Christmas! Happy New Year!
You look so great! You are all baby! I bet you are ready. I'm at the stage though were I'm ready for my belly to start showing. I want my belly! Thanks for posting!
Tessa what happen to your head, it is missing? How do I know that you didn't just take this off the internet and copy and paste.
You are so cute! It feels like you haven't been pregnant for very long- but I guess it's always that way for the one who's not pregnant :) Good luck and keep us posted!
Yeah for 36 weeks plus...you look great! I am envious of you...so close...I am 30 and ready for it to be over :) Good luck...I am excited to see the new little one! :)
You are the cutest pregnant girl! No fair! And seriously, let me know if you need us to watch Macade or take you to the hospital if Cory isn't around or whatever!
Holy Cow Tessa! I love IT!! Do you see what I have to look forward to! Lovely! No wonder you don't like getting off the couch when I call and ask you to get some crap off your computer. My bad...Cancel that next time!
I know how you feel! Good luck and keep up the good work! You look Fabulous!!
Post a Comment