Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cuteness!

I just had to share a cute thing about Macade. He is so excited for his baby brother to come it is adorable. here is how our conversations go.

Mom: "Macade where is your brother?"
Macade: "In Momma's Tummy."
Mom: "What is his name?"
Macade: "Braxton"
Mom: "What is he doing in my tummy?"
Macade: "Poking his feet out!!" then in his very firm tone, "BE NICE TO MAMMA BRAXTON!"

We will have variations of this convo every day. it is adorable. many times he starts it my rubbing my tummy and asking if his brother is poking out! I love it.

4 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

So, were you early or late with Macade? You could go anytime now! How exciting! Here's hoping you can get some sleep- even with a little one running around.

Kaylinn said...

That is by far the cutest thing ever! I still think that the fact he knows Mark works at Disneyland is so cute too. What a cute boy! Us Wrights, we make cute kids!

Celeste Pearson said...

He is going to be such a good big brother! I am very excited for you guys. Isn't it cute that he thinks the baby knows what he is doing??

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Is someone out having her baby??? It's been a while since you've posted a blog! I look forward to seeing the cute little one!