Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still Counting!

So just a quick update since everyone is asking me. No i have not yet had the baby but soon. My due date is tomorrow, Friday the 6th. I saw the doctor again for the second time this week and am dialated to a 4. Just 2 days ago i was a 3 so things are moving fast! I am thinned out more than 50%. My doc commented that the baby is riding REALLY low! which means a fast delivery. And i must say i deserve a fast one since macade was 30 hours!! So the doc says he will be surprised if he does not come in the next day or so. But if not, i am scheduled to be induced on Sunday morning:-). I am so glad that there is an end in sight. I just want to hold him so bad. I can not wait. Wish me Luck!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Tessa, GOOD LUCK! I am so excited for you! I can't believe the due date is tomorrow! That is very nice that the doctor will induce you if you don't come earlier, and I'll be crossing my fingers for a quick delivery! YAY! Love you!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

A 4?? Wow! He will come fast! That must be nice to slowly get closer each day, instead of one intense 30 hour labor. You'll do great, and then you can hold little Braxton, how exciting!

Chris said...

So I suppose this is my last chance to make my pitch - naming your child "Chris" or "Chris-Anderson" or "Christopher-Anderson" would be a great idea. Just sayin'.... Oh, and good luck!