I love being a mom. And being a mom of 2 is twice as wonderful. Macade loves Braxton so much. He wants to help with everything. And he really is helpful, i dont know what i would do without him!! Life is an adjustment but very well worth it. I am figuring out the ropes quick though. It helps that i have 2 perfect angles for sons. Macade, if you know him, is so mellow and really an easy child. Braxton is like clock work already at 2 weeks and only wakes up once at night. He eats at 10pm, 3am, and 6:30am. then every 3-31/2 hours through out the day! he is happy and hardly cries unless he needs something. I am so blessed with good kids! I always say it is God bribing me to have more:-)
Macade helped wash Braxton. It was so cute to watch!!






6 comments:
Oh it's so good to see those two! They are so cute! I'm so happy the Lord blessed you with wonderful babies! I just had my first prenatal visit today. Friday I hopefully get to hear the heartbeat on Friday!
How cute! Caleb was always sooo good with Loralai too, it is definitely a blessing. Unfortunately I don't think Lor will be as good with a new baby. She is very much her Daddy's baby girl, and I'm just not sure.
OH MY GOSH TESSA! Two things: I can't wait to see them. So cute. YOu are so lucky. Second: I can't WAIT to have my own someday. We Wrights make CUTE kids!!!
Loves
Kaylinn is right. You guys do make cute kids. Your 2 are adorable and so is Davids. So lucky to have good kids and especially the sleeping thing! That's amazing!
WOW!!! You are SO lucky to have a baby on such an incredible schedule at TWO weeks! We are just getting there with Preston. I hear you though, Tanner loves helping with Preston, and he truly is a helper! No jealousy at all, which is wonderful! Oh,and we have the same baby bath as you! funny!
HI love your boys are so beautiful!! How do you do it with the schedule I am still trying to get Adrian to get a schedule!!!
Post a Comment