Starting at 2am in the morning on Friday the 6th i woke up with contractions. I was at home for about 2 hours and then headed to the hospital when they were 5 minutes apart and strong. After 5 hours at the hospital, 7 1/2 hours of labor and a lot of excruciating pain, Braxton Jonathan Ross was born at 9:35 am. 9 lbs 5 oz, 21.5 inches long. We are so excited to have another little boy in our family.
First Bath

Just resting

Macade came to visit and he loves his new brother. He knew exactly who he was when he first saw him. They are adorable together!

Mom and Braxton. Love at first sight!
Macade came to visit and he loves his new brother. He knew exactly who he was when he first saw him. They are adorable together!
Mom and Braxton. Love at first sight!






13 comments:
Congratulations, Tessa! He is adorable! And you look so gorgeous! I looked nothing like that in the hospital... Congrats!
oh I'm so excited for you Tess! Congatulations! He is so cute! Wow 9 lbs! That was how big I was! And Bud was 10, I don't look forward to the size of ours. I'm glad you have a faster delivery though. That was I'm sure wonderful for you... Well, you know what I mean.
Ah! Congrats! How do you look so good?? Especially after waking up at 2?? I'm glad the labor was pretty fast! And Braxton is adorable...so perfect. Congratulations again. Wish I was local to bring you dinner!
Congrats!! He's a keeper, so cute! And you look awesome...I can only wish I will look that great in our pics. I look at you guys' blog all the time, but now I finally have an account and can leave you comments! We really really miss you guys. I think you should move to Texas :) Then our kids can play together!
YAY! Congrats! I am so glad everything went well! You look so beautiful and non-tired for all that work! Love you! :)
I LOVE HIM! He is so precious. We wish we could come see him. Your mom said she would take lots of pictures so we can see him. So cute how Macade already loves his brother. They are going to be best buds.
Yay for February babies! (Chad, Laura & I are all in February, too!) Congratulations! Wishing you lots of sleep-ful nights!
I am way excited to come and see him! He is so cute and I'm glad Macade loves him already. That makes things so much easier! And you did not give birth to him - there is no way you look that good after labor!! I don't believe it!
Congratulations, Tessa!! You two make the cutest babies. :) Can't wait to meet the little guy at Kaylinn's wedding!
~Lauren
What a cutie! And your hair looks all nice and fixed in the picture..mine was in some random ponytail and looked so greasy :) Props to looking put together after giving birth to a 9lb baby!
You are amazing--you already have pictures and a blog post up since his birth! I anxiously awaited to find out when he would be born! Glad to hear things went well! We can't wait to meet him, to see you all, and to introduce you to Preston! We ar only a few DRIVING hours away from you! Once things settle down, we hope to see you! love ya!
Hey! How's the baby? How's everyone adjusting? I'd love to see some new pictures of the boys!
WHERE HAVE I BEEN? I just checked your blog, and surprise, you have a new baby. I totally forgot you were due any day, and now it has almost been a month. What an adorable baby, seriously. The two boys are sooo cute together. Tessa, I wish I could see you with them, I knew you would be an amazing mom . . and I WAS RIGHT!! I love ya tons, and CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment