Friday, September 18, 2009

Funny Kid

Macade is always saying funny things. Some of the things that come out of his mouth are so surprising for an (almost) 3 year old. Here are just a few!

-Mom, i would really appreciate it if you got me another drink.

-Can you do me a favor mommy?

-Dad, can you please pass the bread? (this is while eating dinner)

-I know where we can go today! To the park. Won't that be fun and exciting!!!

-(After using the bathroom) Mom can you come check my bum. Make sure i got all the poop, I don't want to smell like poop!

-Make sure we wash me in the bath. I don't want to be the stinky boy in nursery.

-Mommy, i smelled braxton and he has a huge poop. We need to change his bum because i don't want to smell him anymore!

This kid cracks me up. And this is just the tip of the iceburg. If i recorded my day and just listened to it before bed my abs would get a pretty good work out!!!

3 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

oh he is funny Tess! I love reading his quotes! You should post "favorite quotes of the week" every week! So enjoyable to read!

Lesley Wright said...

I love it! He is a crack-up. I can't wait to see him, too. Then I can hear his funniness in person.

Celeste Pearson said...

He is so well mannered! He makes me laugh and his voice is so cute!