Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Puyallup Fair

We met up with our good friends Bryan and Celeste and their kids and hung out at the annual Puyallup fair on Friday. It was so much fun to watch the kids play together. Good times!

Bryce and Macade wanted to ride on the Canoes. Their favorite part was paddling, really they were just shoveling the water into the canoe with their hands getting eachother really wet. They were soaked the rest of the night. Very cute!

Bryce and Macade on the "Fast Cars". They were so cute they could hardly see over the steering wheels. Adorable.

Here are the three boys on the speed boats. Macade, Bryce, and Rix!

We were swapping kids a lot that night. Bryan took Braxton cause he was sick of his backpack, and Cory took Cole because he was sick of his stroller! (I even got a half smile out of Bryan. Pat on the back for me:-)

He is so darn cute!!!

And the Family shot. (ignore my WAY cheesy smile. That is what i get when i'm trying to get Macade to look at the camera and smile! Oh well!!)

6 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

How fun! Those rides looked perfect for Macade's age. Usually when you go to fairs all the rides are geared towards the older crowd. Supper fun activity. And cute family picture

Spring said...

I love the Puyallup fair. My cousins live there and I love all the fresh fruit. When I was visiting Puyallup in high school we visited the Puyallup Music Store that's called PMS. I took a picture of it I thought it was so funny, I still think it is soooo funny. And you guys look adorable!! That a great family.

Celeste Pearson said...

Thanks again for inviting us! It was a fun night and I know Rix and Bryce had more fun because Macade was there, and Cole had more fun because Cory was there with the backpack :)

sawphotography said...

Your hair is ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://rastimores.net/][img]http://rastimores.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]www macromedia software flashplayer, [url=http://rastimores.net/]discount software windows xp[/url]
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][/url] autocad mep cheap video software
cheap vista software [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]Software Downloadable Software[/url] download free acdsee
[url=http://rastimores.net/]freeware utilities for windows xp[/url] discount software final
[url=http://rastimores.net/]6 Leopard FileMaker Pro[/url] buy discounted software
microsoft office 2003 update [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]buy software on line[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]tips for selling software, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]why buy photoshop[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]nero burning rom[/url] software for purchase order discount adobe software for
free windows xp download [url=http://sapresodas.net/]buy it now software[/url] adobe photoshop cs4 for mac serial code
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]software deals[/url] quarkxpress 6.0, torrent
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]filemaker pro web publishing[/url] adobe acrobat 9 review
office email software [url=http://sapresodas.net/]software store pictures[/url][/b]