I can not believe it. My little macade is 3 years old now. The time has flown and he is growing up so quick. He is so smart and funny i can not imagine my life without him. It would be pretty dull. Last year we had a little party for him so this year we just did the family thing. He woke up to his birthday quilt full of presents and got to go to bed with it that night for his birthday, a tradition we do every year! He also got a dinasour cake that he requested
months ago and continued to remind me. It was a great day and i know he felt like the special birthday boy he is. We love him so much!!!
The Birthday Quilt!

Opening all his gifts! I must say i was a good picker
He was pretty stoked about his fire truck. You can see it on his face. Priceless!!

Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
I love the birthday quilt - where did you get it? Or is it handmade. I hope not, I want one!! And can you believe he will be in Primary next year?? They are getting so big so fast. I love the cake too - you are very talented :)
so cute...kaylinn made that quilt, right?
Happy Birthday to Macade!!! He is so cute. I wish we were there to celebrate with you. Fantastic job on the cake you are really talented at cake making.
I love the birthday quilt idea! How fun!
Post a Comment