Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Picture 2009

It is time to get those Christmas Cards out and i have been planning a picture for some time now. So when my mom was here in the beginning of October we headed on out and attempted to get our Annual Family Picture:

After A LOT of these:



We somehow got one of these:

6 comments:

Spring said...

I LOVE family pictures, and these are so great, adorable and pretty in the wheat, or whatever it is. Great job!

Andrea M said...

Tessa...I LOVE the pictures. I also love how you are all so color coordinated with your blog background. It must be wonderful to be so color coordinated...LOL I just love your little family. It was fun coming over the other night.

ramirezinthesun said...

HAHA Macade is so funny!!! You always do a good job with pictures

Petersens said...

Beautiful! Family pictures are so fun! I think I like the NOT perfect ones just as much though! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are really adorable!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

I always love your family pictures Tess! You have such a cute family! So I';m super excited cause I'm going to be able to see you at your brother's wedding reception! Cause his bride is good family friends of ours. My mom will be at the temple with them, but then I'll be there at the church! I'm only assuming you will be there! So I'm super excided to see you and the kiddos! Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

What is your religon?