Thursday, December 10, 2009
Never Ceases to Amaze
Macade is always surprising me with things that he has learned. We go to Story Time at the library every week and one of the things we do is the Hokey Pokey. At home I do it with him as well. So today while he was putting his shirt on he says "Now my right arm and then my left" He said this while placing the right arms in the shirt. So i had to test him, thinking maybe it was just luck. I asked him where his right arm was and he raised his right arm. Then i asked his left, and again raised the correct arm, the left. I was so amazed how he picked up on this left and right. I have such a smart little 3 year old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yes you do have a smart 3 year old. Macade has always been so smart and quick to pick up on things.
Post a Comment