Ashley and Kyle tied the knot for Time and all Eternity on May 1st. It was a wonderful day. I just love weddings. Seeing the couple so in love and twitterpaited, relights the spark that our children tend to dim!
Some of you know that i was putting the reception together. It was A LOT of work but so worth it to see the outcome. On Friday night we were up at the church until 3am setting up most of the decorations. I had to wait on my centerpieces because the flower place messed up my order and sent me the wrong flowers. After a lot of crying in the middle of the store and stressing, we got it worked out. But i could not get the flowers until Saturday morning! My goal was to transform the gym so it did not look so much like a gym. We added a faux ceiling to help make it more personal. We got to bed about 3:45 am and i pulled myself out of bed at 4:45 to get myself ready and do the bride's hair! Yes, i ran the rest of the day on 45 min of sleep. CRAZY!
I was called the wedding planner a couple times that night and i guess i was. I carried the night so it flowed smooth from the cake cutting to the dancing to the leaving, etc. It was a wonderful night. the most important thing is the Bride and Groom enjoyed themsleves. Here are some pics of the event!!!
Ashley and Kyle. A Beautiful Couple!

My Boys (Macade was tired of pictures...who could blame him!)
Ashley and Me
False Ceiling
Table setting
Food Table






3 comments:
Good Work Tess! That's impressive and that ceiling must have taken forever! Goodness, you're a champ. I can only imagine the stree when the wrong flowers came, you look beautiful as usual! Good work!
Tessa Baby.....you are one AMAZING gal. I LOVE the pictures. I am sure that when the bride and groom entered what was once a gym and saw the magic that was created just for them, they must have been tickled "purple". You have such a gift and I am so glad that you freely share it.
I still love the ceiling! I'm so recommending that to people when they decide to have their reception in the cultural hall! And I can just see you crying in the flower shop! I would do the same thing, but some yelling might be involved in my version :) Awesome job!
Post a Comment