So we have known since the beginning, but i have neglected to tell those who do not see us on a weekly bases. You may have noticed the count down on the side bar of our blog, but here is the exciting news. We are expecting our 3rd little one into our family. I am almost 19 weeks along and find out what gender on March 2nd. We are very excited!!! Things are going well with me. I was very sick in the beginning for about 5 weeks which is new to me because with my first two I never experienced the nausea. Macade and Braxton are very excited for this one and are very aware of what is coming. It makes it so much fun to show them the pics in my book and let them hear the heart beat at the docs. All in all, we are already counting down the weeks to welcome this little bundle into our lives!!!!
Here is my ultrasound at 11 weeks.
5 comments:
Congratulations Tessa and family!!! That is so exciting. I sure wish we were up to date on each others lives. You're family is so adorable and I'm sure this newest addition will be yet another cutie! (I just started a blog, let me know if you'd like to be invited to view it. laportlock@gmail.com)
Yay Tess! That is so exciting! You are such a great mom and what a lucky little spirit that gets to come join your fam! I'll be sending over lots of girl thoughts (we've got a lot of them over here) if you promise to send lots of boy thoughts on my next one! Love you and I am so excited for you!
YAY!!!! So excited for you guys!!! I new the time was coming soon! And hey, maybe being so sick this time around means it's a girl!! How fun!!! You guys have such a cute family! What a blessing it is to add to it! So excited for you guys! Congrats!
YAY Tessa. Can't wait to see your new baby. I think she, yes she, will be a girl. But either way, I will be tickled to see the new baby. Thanks for being such a great friend. I am glad you came over the other day.
I love your face !!!!!!!
WOW!! I had no idea you were pregnant until Cory posted the gender on facebook!! It is crazy to think that when we moved from Tacoma you had one baby who was 6 months old....and now you're expecting number 3! LOL you have me beat this time! :-) So excited for you! Braxton is a cutie--I would LOVE to learn how you did the cake!
Post a Comment