Ok, so this happened a month ago. I am slow, what can i say. But now my little guy is 2. He had a great birthday, Waking up to the Birthday blanket and all of his presents (way to many). And a Train cake with ice cream spent with Grandma and Grandpa Ross! It was a wonderful day. He was so cute, everytime we asked who's special day it was he yelled "MINE, I'M TWO"! Too precious!
With the Birthday Blanket (excuse the christmas paper, i did not realize until late the night before that i had no more birthday paper! He's 2, he does not care, Right?!?)
Train Cake. These take so much work. But they turn out so cute i think!






3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Braxton! His cake is really cute. Hope everyone is feeling better now.
Oh, so fun! I love the birthday blanket and train cake! Happy Late BirthdayA
Congrats on your baby girl coming soon. Your blog is cute, you should have a Follow Me button, Mama! :)
<3 Cass
Post a Comment