Monday, March 14, 2011

Braxton Potty Training Day 3

Well, by golly he has picked it up and i am so grateful. He is doing so well. At church he had an accident but i forgot to get him and take him to the bathroom. Other than that, he did great. He is starting to tell me when he has to go and all. He even woke up at about 9:30pm and said he had to go potty. Yippee. he is getting the hang of it!!!

# of wet accidents: 2
# of BM accidents: 1 (poor little guy has diarreah and is having a hard time with it)
# of times sat on the potty: 13
# of times went in the potty: 7
# of Braxton breakdowns: 0
# of Mom breakdowns: 0

Progress is being made and i am so glad that this stage is going to be over soon. And it means only one little one in Diapers which is music to my ears!!!

5 comments:

Lorie S. said...

I remember when you were about to have Braxton I read your blog and you said how it could be done, you possy trained in 3 days. I couldn't believe it. I am SOO taking notes from you when that time comes for us. Incredible! Keep it up mommy!

Lorie S. said...

ha, potty-not possy :)

Andrea M said...

Yay Braxton. I took him potty in nursery yesterday and he did #2 in the toilet. I told Cory about it. I wasn't in nursery about the last half hour as I was tending Hollister. Sorry about the accident. He did really well. It will be so nice to not have to buy diapers for a while until Miss Ross makes her debut. Yay Tessa too. We all know that as much as the kids are potty trained....it is because of awesome parents like you both.

Spring said...

YOU ARE AMAZING. I just finished potty training Miles and he is almost 3 1/2. I just didn't think he could do it, or maybe it was me who just couldn't handle the potty training. :) When he figured it out he had all this confidence, and walks around as if he is the coolest person. I think sticking with it is the best advise for any problem with kids, taking the pacifier away, sleeping in a big bed, etc. Way to go!

Celeste Pearson said...

I think it's such a great idea to write down how he does each day! Then when you have to potty train your next you can look back and see that although it's a rough couple of days that they can do it! Good job Braxton! You potty trained a full year before Cole did :) Oh, and good job Tessa. You know you deserve some of the credit.