Oh my, it took 6 days but my little guy got it. He has gone 2 days without accidents and has told me everytime he has to use the restroom. Oh my goodness. It just clicked for him on day 6 and things are going well. He even wakes up from naps and bed dry!!! I am so happy.
Funny thing, this boy goes more than anyone i know. In one day he will pee like 10 times. I was telling Cory this and his reply is..."Who cares, its in the toilet." True, true. I can not complain!!! So YAY to Braxton for being the smart little boy i know he is!!! That was our third and final goal for Braxton before baby #3 came. No more Crib...check. No more binki...check. No more diapers...check






5 comments:
Yay! congrats! Good luck with baby#3!
yahoooooo!!!!!!! that's all I have to say!!!!!!
Is there a certain method you used with both of your boys? Did you just put them in underpants and take them all the time? I am super curious. Please tell me!!
You ROCK....AND you have super smart boys. Thanks for coming over the other day. It is ALWAYS great seeing you.
Isn't it so true?? One day it just clicks for them and they get it! Congrats on doing all three goals - and then you get to start all over in a few months - at least that's what I keep telling myself :)
Post a Comment