
So it seems many of you think that potty training is going swell and i am just fabulous. Well you have the part where i am fabulous right, but as for the potty training...you have it all wrong. Braxton has the BM thing down. He will run to me and tell me when he has to go and that is that. As for the pee, no way. He will not tell me when he has to go. When he sits on the potty for a few minutes he will not go, then minutes later he will pee in his pants. I will ask him if he has to go with the answer no and minutes later he will pee in his pants. He goes a few times in the toilette, but still has 2 accidents a day! I am at my wits end. I have lost my patience several times and have had several crying fits in my room. I am going to give it a little longer and if it does not improve...i will postpone this for a few months!
So don't think that i am so great and that my method is fool-proof for potty training because all is not peaches and roses here at home!
So don't think that i am so great and that my method is fool-proof for potty training because all is not peaches and roses here at home!






5 comments:
I'm sorry. I'm sure he'll catch on soon :) hang in there. You are fabulous.
Well, at least through all of it you still know you are fabulous! And I definitely know you are not alone in the potty training frustrations! Good luck!
That is the point I am at. Abby says she has to go potty so we go in there she sit for like 15 minutes then says she is done....they 30 seconds in underwear and they are wet. So frustrating! I just don't like cleaning Pee out of the carpet, I just don't have the patience.
whew! So glad to hear you are normal, I was going to ask to see your super-woman cape in your closet. ha ha. You can do it. But if you postpone it for a while, it wont mess him up. He can't still wear diapers in high school right? ha ha Love ya tons fabulous girl, miss ya!
Just think your next potty training will be a girl and i hear girl are so much easier to potty train. Braxton is smart he'll get it and your a great mother. Even if you have to wait a couple months no big deal, right. :)
Post a Comment