Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 Year Pics

So every year get some pics of my little guy. I always just do it myself because the studios charge an arm and a leg and I think Cory and I do a pretty good job of getting some great shots. So we headed down by the water and got some great ones. Here are just a few i wanted to share with you.







7 comments:

Diana said...

He has such pretty eyes Tess! Good work on the picture taking, I can not believe your little boy is already 2!!!! It seriously seems like yesterday we were all at my parents house for your shower and your were this cute preggo!

Kaylinn said...

So cute girl! You DO do a great job. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

The Kenyons said...

He is so cute! :)

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

He is such a cutie. I agree with Diana. It does seem like just last week we all were celebrating your preggo belly! And now you're on your second. It's so crazy. Maybe I'll be next! We'll see. And yes you do a great job with the pictures!

Katie said...

What an adorable boy! No need to go to the studio...yours is much better!

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

We love Macade! Great pics and he loves the camera.

Charla Ann said...

How cute!!