Friday, November 14, 2008

28 Weeks and Counting

Here is a picture of my baby belly, requests of Brittany!! I feel huge but at least i still fit in pants and have some cute tops that fit still....not for long!!

28 weeks!

9 comments:

Diana said...

Tessa, you look so cute. How the heck do you still fit in pants? Like normal pants? I am totally jealous because I can not, maybe we just carry the baby differently, ugh. You really are the cutest preggo ever though!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Ok, let me just say, you are the cutest thing ever! Honestly, you look sexy! I want to look that way! Way to go! You're awesome. And thanks, I've been dying to see how you were doing! YAY for pregnant belly's!

Spring said...

Good Grief! you are the cutest pregnant person I know. I always remember you pregnant leading the music at church, never smiling. :) Ha ha

Lesley Wright said...

I would like to know how you fit in your pants as well. My belly is too big for even some of my maternity pants. You look fantastic. When the baby comes there will be not extra fat that you have to lose that will be nice. I think that (with my observations) after your first pregnancy you learn what to do not to gain so much extra weight. I know several women who don't gain that much on the second child. hopefully I learned.

ramirezinthesun said...

awwwwwwwww......... Your belly is sooo cute... AH!! all these pictures and blogs drive me crazy makes me miss yall so much more!!

Kaylinn said...

I hope I'm cute when I'm pregnant. You are adorable

The Kenyons said...

You should definately be a pregnant model! :) You look great...but I know how you feel! Good luck with the last few weeks!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

How do you look that cute on your second baby??? And 28 weeks already! Man, time flies! Hope you are feeling well!

Love, Marissa

Erica said...

Look how cute you are! I was wondering when you were going to post another tummy picture...