So i have complained to some of you how Cory is just not the romantic type. I get so frustrated because i know he has it in him, he has shown me, but does not do it often. Well last Friday i got my romantic hunny back and was so happy. I had had a really bad week with a lot of personal things that seemed to just go wrong. I was very unsocial and not myself and he saw that i was really unhappy and depressed. So he surprised me with this whole night including a babysiter for Macade!
He brought me home this (if you don't know its my favorite flower):

Bought this (And got me exactly what i like, which to me, is very romantic):

And drove me here:
So i got to look at this while sitting in the car (because if you can guess, it was raining) eating from one of my favorite places! If your curious, it turned my whole week around! He is the best, i am so in love with him for obvious reasons!
3 comments:
So cute. Makes my heart melt. Yeah for Cory turning around your week. That was so sweet of him. And the flowers are beautiful, how romantic!
And I love seeing you so happy! I love it when they are romantic. It's unfortunate that after we've been with our other half for so long, they think it's ok just to lose that lovin feelin cause the work of winning us over is done. But on no! That is so wrong! Bud is the same way as Cory. He knows how to totally be romantic and wooo me, but he doesn't do it as often. The other night he surprised me a dozen roses when he got home from work. Then he told me that he was mad I got home before him because he had a whole thing planned out. But I was completely content with getting roses! SO HEY SISTER! When are you going to put up a belly shot? I'm waiting!!!! Take a picture of it right now and post it, just to make me happy!! :)
How amazingly wonderful of him! That is one great surprise-and a great husband too! Good job Cory!!
Post a Comment