I love to play with Macade in the bath. We have fun with all of his bath toys and the bubbles. The other day we gave ourselves bubble beards. He got a kick out of it, as did I.
Macade and Braxton decided they wanted a bath together. They had a lot of fun playing together in the tub! Too Cute! (And in these pictures you can totally see the difference in their skin color. Braxton is way darker than Macade. Kind of funny.)






6 comments:
What adorable pictures! Your sons are just too cute for words, Tessa! :) Hope you've had a great summer!
You look really nice with a beard Tessa! Very stylish! I think bath time is so fun - especially now since I've stopped making a big deal out of the floor getting wet (that took a while to get over) and since I can wash all three boys at once!
Hi Tessa,
Wow ! Your boys get cuter by the day. The bubble beards are super stylish too. I remember when all three of my kids would take baths together. Sarah would kinda roll her eyes at the prospect but I did it a time or two. Good thing Jayson was super tiny at the time or he would not have fit in the tub with the girls. Enjoy the moments of fun with the boys, as they will outgrow it soon enough.
your boys are just adorable and i can tell you totally enjoy being a mommy. love the bubble beard. boss is not into bubbles, he is into showering with mom or dad. they grow up too fast!
How fun! I bet your boys loved that you were playing with them. I have the cutest nephews in the world. I am so excited that you three are coming to visit while we are still here.
Post a Comment