1. When we are in the car listening to the radio or in the house i will sing along to the songs and so will macade if he knows the words. (which most the time he does). the other day i was singing to a song and macade looked at me and said "No mom, they don't need help." I just had to laugh. I guess my singing was ruining the song!!
2. I am trying to teach Macade some good manners. about 3 weeks ago he came up to me and asked for some water. It went a little like this:
Macade: Mom, would you mind getting me some more water
Mom: I can do that for you
Macade: I would really appreciate that.
He now says appreciate often and in the right context. Quite impressive.
3. Macade gets frustrated when we don't give him what he wants. What 3 year old doesn't. His newest thing is like the example that follows.
Macade: Mom can i play with Daddy's fast car (that would be his remote control car)
Mom: No baby, not today.
Macade: But why mommy
Mom: Because Daddy does not want you playing with it unless he is home.
Macade: But that would make me happy.
My usual response to this is "Well then you better go find something else that will make you happy."
4. Macade came out of the bathroom the other day and ran in to tell me what had happened.
Macade: Mom I got a poop out
Mom: Good job sweetie
Macade: It was a totally big poop!
He is 100% boy!!! Makes Cory proud!






3 comments:
Your boys are so cute. I love how little children practice using a word that they now know. They certainly figure out a billion ways to throw in that new word to every sentence that they use. I remember when Sarah was maybe 3, and she would say "scrumptious" as a description to every piece of food that she ate. It was hilarious. Thanks for posting. I really love reading your posts.
Oh that was so entertaining to read! What a funny boy you have!
HAHAHA! I love the poop one. Mark would be so proud! I feel like he tells me that. Okay, so he doesn't but he would if it were appropriate. :) hahaha!
Post a Comment