Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bronchiolitis

So Macade has just gotten over his bronchiolitis. It was no fun but we made it through. Well, last night i was woken about every 2-3 hours by Braxton screaming, very not normal. This morning he is nothing but fussy and all he wants to do is sleep. My poor baby has bronchiolitis too. There is nothing i can do for him but love him and hold him and try to get him to sleep! I am running on 3 hours of sleep with one VERY sick little child who is very irratable and does not feel good at all and the only way he can express it is by crying...pretty much endlessly (except for the 1-2 hours at a time he sleeps). I feel so bad for my little baby. My children never get sick and when they do it is bad, like this! So for you moms who have sick-free children, count your blessings.

My sweet little Braxton before he got really sick. My poor little guy! I want him back!! And of course some great brother shots!



1 comment:

Andrea M said...

Can Macade come over? Heck....why Don't I come over.....so that you can get some SLEEP ! Call me so that we can set it up.