Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Funny Kid

Macade always cracks me up with the things he says:

1. Macade: I did my puzzle all by myself
Me: Wow, how did you do that
Macade: Because i am freakin' awesome!!!

2. i get all ready and come out to play Candy Land with Macade. He looks at me and smiles! "Mom, you look really pretty!"

3. When macade was sick i got him some chicken nuggets. I was to the point i would get him anything that he would eat since he was not eating anything.
Macade: Golly thanks mom!
Me: Your're welcome. Tell me who is the best
Macade: ME!!!!
The correct answer was suppose to me! He corrected next "Oh i mean you mom!!!"

1 comment:

Lesley Wright said...

#3 is so funny, I laughed. That is so sweet that he said you are so pretty. You are Tessa. I love Macade. He is so fun