Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Back

So, i must admit i have had no motivation to Blog this past little while. Life has been just going left and right for me and my focus is to keep up. Both my boys are still sick. Macade had been running a fever of 103+ for 3 days and is coughing and has a runny nose and had a day of throwing up. Braxton is coughing, sneezing, has a runny nose as well. And of course i have caught the same thing. What do you expect after wiping noses and getting coughed on and thrown up on, huh?!?
But i thought i would get back online today and post about my little one's birthday. That is right, My little braxton turned 1 year old on Saturday the 6th. He is walking everywhere, laughing all the time and talking non stop. He is a busy one who i can not keep up with and he has an opinion on many things and will share it when he wants, (which is usually ALL the time). He loves Macade as much as macade loves him. They play together so cute and get along very well. We love him so much! Happy Bithday Braxton!
The Birthday blanket that he woke up to with his gifts in it.



He loved opeing the gifts. Macade picked most of them!

The birthday cake i made. I make my own cake pans so this year i made a big B! Macade picked the color!


Happy Birthday Braxton!

And he loved to devour the cake! He really was quite a clean eater though. It was nice! All in All, it was great day for our little guy!!!

5 comments:

Andrea M said...

My Boyfriend had a birthday and I FORGOT.....I am a bad girl. I am sorry. I am so glad that he is walking, talking and just generally doing great. So sorry to hear that they and you have been sick. Glad to also see that you are back on the blog. Talk to you soon!

Celeste Pearson said...

Awesome cake! It was huge! You'll have to teach me sometime how to make my own cake pans k? And sorry your kids are sick and now you too! Let me know if you need anything!!

Lesley Wright said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAXTON! We love you! He sure is a cute little guy. I love the cake so perfect. I want to know how you make your own cake pans. That is so cool and it is tons better than cutting away at the cake. I am sorry you have all been sick. The same thing is going around in our family.

Lesley Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaylinn said...

Yeah for the Birthday Quilt. I'll give myself a shout out if nobody else will! You're kids are adorable. Just saying...loves!!!