April 23, 2005

5 Amazing years
2 Adorable Children
2 car breakins
3 Crazy moves
1 sorrorful loss
3 Fabulous Vacations
Countless pointless arguments:-)
Endless laughs
And still going STRONG!!!
I love you so much Honey. You are my rock and my love. I love spending my life with you and can not wait for the rest of eternity to see what it will bring!
XOXOXO






4 comments:
wow! 5 years. I remember meeting you when you were engaged. I'm so happy for you guys, what a great, wonderful, and awesome couple!
Don't know why I teared up reading your post! So happy for you! Happy Anniversary!
Tessa....FORGIVE me please for not remembering your Anniversary. What a jerk of a friend I am. I knew that great things happened on the same day ( your anniversary and my birthday) but I was too selfish to remember. There have been many great times in the last five years. I KNOW you and Cory have a bazillion more years together. I think you should post more wedding pictures, Tessa dear. Puhhhleeeeze.
Ah darn it! I always forget when this day comes and then it goes and I've missed it! Happy Anniversary day! And I LOVE your new dessert too. You're so crafty that way. Hugs girl.
Post a Comment