So a couple of weeks ago, Cory and I went to the temple with our dear friends, Bryan and Celeste. Before that though, we hit up the Cheesecake factory and enjoyed a wonderful dinner and an amazing dessert consisting of Red Velvet Cheesecake. It is a layer of Red Velvet cake topped with cheesecake topped with another layer of RV cake and again with Cheesecake all frosted in a delectable butter cream frosting! Well, being the baking lover that i am i decided to try to venture out and recreate this dessert. With a few mishaps, i succeeded and i know that next time will be better because i learned a lot from my trial. So Celeste, i did it and i will share my secrets with you. It was a tedious process but not very hard. just a lot of steps! Here is a picture, not the best quality. Sorry i could not cut it and show you what it looks like inside (it is beautiful!!!), this one was going to a friend! Next one i will show the inside!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I was just there for a baby shower and the mom to be was raving about the red velvet cheesecake. I will have to get it next time...yours looks awesome by the way.
Tessa.....You ROCK...Seriously, I was overjoyed to be the recipient of such A: great friendship B: Superb baking skills and C: a perfectly tied purple ribbon which added the perfect amount of pizazz. I can't wait to rip into ( I mean gently cut into) this beautiful piece of artwork perfection. Thanks again Tessa. Sorry I wasn't home when you came over.
Hooray! You figured it out! You will have to let me know what you did. It looks so fun! And BTW, Andrea asked me to make red velvet cupcakes for her birthday, so I'm on my way to bring those over to her....and hope she isn't too red velveted out! Thanks for doing all the trials and errors for me!
Post a Comment