Finally we have had some great weather. Sunny and in the 70's. We have loved it. So yesterday Macade asked if it was warm yet and I told him yes. He cheered so loud and with the biggest smile on his face yelled, I get to play in my little pool. And so we did. It was a great afternoon!
We had to set up the spinkler. Macade loves to run in and out of it!
And an extra picture of Macade just being Macade! You've gotta love it:-)






3 comments:
gosh tessa you're little ones are so cute!
They are so much fun at this age. I love how they can tell you what they want and need and what they love!!
I love my nephews. Macade looks like he is having so much fun in his pool. Tessa I bet you were just as happy as Macade that there was sunshine. Thanks for posting some more pictures of Braxton he is so cute.
Post a Comment