Friday, April 10, 2009
Growing and Growing
It has been a while since i posted. It has been crazy here. I just got back from my sister's beautiful wedding and i will post pictures in my next post. I still have to get them all on my computer!! But in the meantime i can tell you that Braxton is growing non stop. I just had his 2 month appointment. He is now 9 weeks and weighs a wopping 16 lbs 12 oz. He is enormous! But i love him so much. He has started smiling this past week and it is so much fun. He is such a happy baby. he is sleeping 9-10 hours at night and goes 4 hours between feedings. About 2 weks ago we made the big transition from our room to Macade's room. Now both boys are in one room and i love it. It was an easy transition. They just tune eachother out!! Its great! He is so easy going we love him so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
16 lbs 12 oz! OH MY! He is such a cutie. I love him and miss his around. It was so fun to have you here visiting. Too bad it can't be more often. Love ya.
What a happy little man!!! I love it! We found out what we're having! Check out our blog!
he is so cute!! you and cory make the most precious babies.. you really have to tell me how you do it with thier sleeing schedule. adrian still is waking up at night and i am freaking out about the next baby!! will i ever be able to sleep again, HELP!!!
Whoa! And I thought Preston was big! He was 13 pounds at two months! I love, love your family pictures! So cute! And you look gorgeous as usual! Your Easter baskets look great too. I was going to do that for Tanner, but....Easter snuck up on me before I got it done. Oh well. What kinds of things did you put in the baskets?
Post a Comment