The last few days have been absolutely beautiful. We were able to go out and enjoy the annual spring fair this year. We met up with Cory's parents and walked around. We saw animals, crashing cars, and much, much more. here are some pics.
Here was a set of pans, trash can lids, cow bells, you name it, it was hung up on this toy. Macade had a blast playing on it with Grandpa Ross.

we had to take time to see the petting area. Macade is always hesitant at first!

Outside the booth we ate at there was a demolition derby going on. You had to buy tickets to see it, but we got a free showing just outside through the fence. Macade loved it.

And of course we had to milk the cows.

There was a big kids hall with face painting and blocks and hands on exhibits. Macade was is in Kid Heaven.

1 comment:
I LOVE these posts. I bet your sunglasses were slightly missed. My bad! I can't find a box to send them in so they don't get broken. And I just haven't got down to the post office yet to see what they have. I'm trying to get on it. My apologies!
Post a Comment