Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

So of course we wake up Easter morning and it is raining...surprise, surprise. So we had to do our egg hunt in the house. How the Easter Bunny got in here i will never know:) Macade was quite concerned that he got in without him knowing! It was fun to hunt the house for the eggs. Macade was always so proud of himself after he found each egg. Adorable!

Macade found his basket! I love putting the baskets together! But even better I love seeing his face light up when he sees it!

Braxton's basket. Macade helped him find it. Braxton is wide eyed about this thing.

3 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

I love those baskets!! And how cute that Braxton got one too! I can't wait to do that when Izzy is old enough!

Heidi Prince said...

what a cute easter! your family is just tooo cute!

Lesley Wright said...

How fun I wish that we were there with you to celebreate. Macade is so smart. I bet knew had no problem finding those eggs. Post some more pictures of Braxton he looks so cute. I would like to see close ups, please