For all those faithful followers of my blog (you know your one of them:-) I have to apologize for my lack of blogging. I am trying to keep up but i must admit, i should do better. It was a beautiful day on Saturday so we took the opportunity to head out and get Braxton's 1 year pictures. He was so much fun to take pictures of i really enjoyed it. Here are some of the best!








Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So cute tess! I can't believe he's a year, he looks so grown up!
Yay....my boyfriend is finally one. Braxton is the cutest little man. I am so glad that we are friends so that I can see your great family. And also yay for updating your blog. You get many brownie points for this. Love ya tons,
Andrea
Post a Comment