Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Sunbeam

Macade is now in Primary and i am so excited. I have been waiting for the day that he gets to go up on the stand in Sacrament and sing with the Primary. And have been anticipating the moment he gives his first talk/scripture and Prayer. Well i have passed both and don't think it will ever get old. He was able to sing in sacrament 2 weeks ago and was so adorable. This last sunday he gave his First Scripture and prayer. He was so good to remind me to practice it all week although he had it memorized after the 2nd time going over it. So in Primary we go up to the front and he says it all by himself. I did not have to help him at all. I am so proud of my little sunbeam and can not wait for more moments like these:-)

Luke 1:70
For he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which has been since the world began.

1 comment:

Spring said...

I totally agree. That has been my proudest moment as a parent yet. When Sierra got up with the primary in sacrament I think our cheeks almost fell off from us ginning so big. And when she gave her first scripture I felt like I owned the smartest, cutest child in the world. No one can explain how awesome those moments are until they happen. Your little guy is so stinkin adorable, I can't believe he memorized it. Congrats, what a great mom you are!