Fam and Grandma in front of Mickey at the Disneyland Hotel.
Macade driving like MAD in toon town.
Priceless.
Our Fabulous hosts, Kaylinn and Mark. The best sister in the world. I sure wish i was closer to her. Truely a best friend!
Jungle Cruise.
It's A Small World. Probably the boys favorite. We rode it quite a bit.
Chip and Dale with Macde. He amazed me, he knew which one was Chip and which one was Dale. Can you tell them apart??
Tarzan's Treehouse.
Daddy and Braxton on the spaceships in Tomorrowland.
Macade and me on the spaceships.
Minnie and Macade giving her kisses!
The original "WRIGHT" girls and Mickey! Macade and Mickey
All of us on Saturday! Mark and mom were able to join us just for that day and it was FUN
Macade in Toon-Town.
Macade clobbered Pluto and liked wispering in his ear.
With Goofy.
Grandma, Kaylinn, Braxton and macade on the caresol.
Macade and Grandma in Mickey's house.
They were looking at the Castle together. Such a cute picture.
Our Last day....Last Picture! A vacation worth remembering!These are just some of the billions of pictures we took. It was an amazing weekend and we want to thank our hosts Kay and Mark for sharing this fabulouse weekend with us. And mom for sharing Saturday. it was a BLAST!






6 comments:
SO much fun......I remember just being there in January and after seeing these pictures, I want to go back. I love the picture of Macade and Braxton walking away together with their behinds to the camera. Too precious. Sure missed you. Glad you are back.
I'm so glad you all had so much fun! It looked awesome, and it's nice to know I'm not the only mom who takes an insane amount of pictures :) Now I need to convince Bryan that we need to go! Thanks for sharing!
Those pictures are so so so so priceless, especially the view from behind of the boys and then the whole family, holy cow, so cute!!! I still have never been to Disney Land, when we finally do go I don't know who will freak out more, me or my kids.
love your bones sis. :) You're welcome here anytime.
looks like fun. that's a good looking family you have there Cory. I hope you guys are doing great!
How fun! I can't wait til Allison is old enough to enjoy Disneyland!! Cute pictures too!!
Post a Comment